Sep 16, 2013

Week in Review (September 9 to 15, 2013)

Big life decisions were made this week! I decided which two half marathons I will be running for 2014. The first will be the Rock 'n' Roll Nation's Capital Half Marathon in March, and while the second one hasn't open for registration yet, I'm hoping to run the Disney Wine and Dine Half in November (assuming it's the same time as this year).

Image source: Rock 'n' Roll Marthon Series

I was getting a little nervous that I didn't have any races scheduled yet for next year! Yes, I'm a planner.

I decided to take the week off from running and instead, focused on doing my Brazil Butt Lift workouts. Raisin Bread and I also decided to take a bike ride this weekend since the weather was so nice. We biked a portion of the Mount Vernon trail.

Here's what this week looked like:

Monday: Bum Bum (30 minutes)
Tuesday: Cardio Axe (30 minutes) + Tummy Tuck (20 minutes)
Wednesday: Bum Bum (30 minutes)
Thursday: rest
Friday: Cardio Axe (30 minutes)
Saturday: Bum Bum (30 minutes) + High and Tight (35 minutes)
Sunday: 7 mile bike ride

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I love the RnR DC race! Did it 2 years in a row. Gear check was a nightmare this year but the race itself is great. I also deferred my Wine and Dine entry for this November to next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear that RnR is fun. Hope to see you at Wine and Dine!

      Delete