Sep 7, 2013

Swirlgear: Designed by a woman runner for women runners


You may or may not have noticed a new button that recently appeared on my sidebar. A few months back, I had the honor of being accepted as a Swirlgear Brand Ambassador. I had the opportunity to speak personally with the folks at Swirlgear and I loved what they had to say about the brand. 

Swirlgear's mission is provide "functional and fashionable running gear for women." The Chicago-based company is completely women-owned and most importantly offers a product that I have not seen before! I love their cuts, fabrics and designs. 

Their current product line includes a variety of styles of short- and long-sleeved shirts, hoodies, shorts and a jacket. I purchased two running shirts to start off with: 

Capped sleeve/pink camo

Image source: Swirlgear

Capped sleeved/Pink and Black

Image source: Swirlgear

The shirts are designed with thoughtful features including moisture-wicking technical fabric, reflectivity on the back and flat stitching. I also love how long the tops are to prevent any riding up and belly exposure.

I've worn the pink camo top a few times now, including at the Lehigh Valley Zoo 10K.


Even more exciting, Swirlgear is currently in the midst of their Swirlgear Kickstater Campaign to raise $150,000 to put their fall/winter 2013 line into production. The line will be broadened to include racerback tanks, singlets, capris and a yoga/running pant.

The funding period ends on September 18, 2013, and any amount will surely help this great company!

You can also show your support by checking out Swirlgear for yourself. Use the code 964 when you place your order to receive free shipping!


Disclosure: As a Brand Ambassador, I receive discounted product from Swirlgear. In addition, I receive a small referral fee on items purchased using my code. All opinions are my own. Read my full disclosure here

No comments:

Post a Comment