Apr 22, 2013

Week in Review (April 15-21, 2013)

What a long, crazy week this has been. At this point, anything that I would like to say has already been said. So I'll just say my thoughts are with the people of Boston, West, TX and Sichuan province. 

I'm at the tail end of my MBA program and I have had a hard time being motivated to run or do schoolwork. I've pretty much felt like this the whole week: 



Monday: rest
Tuesday: 2.46 miles
Wednesday: rest
Thursday: rest
Friday: rest
Saturday: rest
Sunday: 30 minutes at-home yoga

Total mileage this week: 2.46 miles
Total mileage this year: 117.05 miles
--------------------------------------------------
It's been a while since I checked in on my annual goals.

Goals Progress
1. Finish my MBA - 25 days until graduation!
2. Finish my first 10 miler - Yes! (recap here
3. Finish my first half marathon - Yes! (recap here)
4. Exercise three times a week - I fell off the wagon most of March.  
5. Participate in Meatless Mondays regularly - A definite no. 
6. Eat out less = save money - We've been grocery shopping more than we ever have, so I've been doing pretty well on this. 
7. Run 700 miles this year - Total Mileage To Date (TMTD): 117.05 miles (583 miles to go). 
8. Try out two new workout classes - Just self-defense so far. 
9. Post once a week - Yes!

1 comment: