Sep 24, 2013

{Product Review} BAMR Bands

One of my must haves on runs and while working out is a headband. I hate it when my hair falls into my face or sticks to my forehead after lots of sweating. For these reasons, I have an ever expanding collection of workout headbands.

I recently learned about BAMR Bands. BAMR stands for Bad A** Mother Runner, and Katie Heddleston is the woman behind BAMR Bands. As you can guess from the name, she is both a mother and a runner. Not only that, she is also a fellow blogger and fellow Sweat Pink Ambassador and a seamstress! Talk about wearing many hats.

Katie started her headband business in January 2013 as a way to stay at home with her son while building her own business. Katie recently sent me one of her BAMR Bands to try out. The design I received is the super cute "Owl in the Morning."


Since receiving my BAMR Band, I've worn it running, working out, and (I've gotta be honest with you) around the house. I love how the bands are functional and cute! The bands are 7/8 of an inch wide and lined with velvet ribbon, which makes them non-slip. This is one of the key features I am always looking for in the perfect headband, and my BAMR Band did not slip one bit! 


Katie also donates $1 from every headband purchased to Every Mother Counts, a non-profit founded by Christy Turlington Burns with the mission to end preventable deaths caused by pregnancy and childbirth around the world. 

What's my take: There is so much I love about BAMR Bands. They come in a ton of different colors and patterns. The headbands are quite affordable at $10 each. Most importantly, they work! If that isn't enough, I love being able to support a woman-owned business and one that gives 10% of each purchase to an important cause! 

Disclosure: I received a headband from BAMR Bands for the purpose of this review. No compensation was received. All opinions are my own. Read my full disclosure here


No comments:

Post a Comment