May 27, 2013

Week in Review (May 20 to 26, 2013)


"On thy grave the rain shall fall from the eyes of a mighty nation!
                       Long as the sun doth shine upon it
                       Shall glow the goodly pine upon it,
                       Long as the stars do gleam upon it
                       Shall memory come to dream upon it."
                                            --- Thomas William Parsons, For One Who Fell in Battle

I hope everyone has been enjoying their long weekends. I encourage you to take some time today to remember what Memorial Day is all about and remember our fallen veterans.

This week was rather quiet on the social front so I had plenty of time to fit in my workouts. I will be traveling to Toronto later this week for my second blogging conference (more on that later). I'm planning to fit in some activities that will allow me to be active while enjoying the city's sights.

For now, here is what this week looked like: 

Monday: Rest
Tuesday: Ran 2.62 miles + Daily Burn: Yoga 6 (60 minutes)
Wednesday: Body Sculpt class (45 minutes)
Thursday: Ran 2.05 miles
Friday: Daily Burn: DB15 Yoga (15 minutes)
Saturday: Daily Burn: Cardio Sculpt (30 minutes)
Sunday: Ran 4.23 miles + Daily Burn: Yoga 1 (35 minutes)

Total yoga this week: 3 times
Total mileage this week: 8.9 miles
Total mileage this year: 151.1 miles

Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment