May 20, 2013

Week in Review (May 13 to 19, 2013)



I had an eventful week of graduation events and my family coming in to town to see me graduate. I managed to get quite a few workouts in. Having my DailyBurn membership definitely helped me fit them in this week. I also did a TON of walking on Friday and Saturday around DC to visit some sights. I'll be creating a post later this week about my graduation activities. Until then, here is what my week looked like:

Monday: Daily Burn - Restorative Yoga (16 minutes)
Tuesday: Ran 3.21 miles + Daily Burn - Yoga 3 (52 minutes)
Wednesday: BodyStep class (60 minutes)
Thursday: Daily Burn - Yoga 4 (60 minutes)
Friday: sightseeing with family
Saturday: sightseeing with family
Sunday: ran 4.0 miles

Total yoga this week: 3 times
Total mileage this week: 7.21 miles
Total mileage this year: 142.2 miles

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to have that printed on my shirt. That would definitely look sexy on anyone. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would make a great t-shirt! Motivational too!

    ReplyDelete