Jun 4, 2013

Week in Review (May 27 to June 2, 2013)

This Week in Review is coming to you one day late. I am writing to you from a Starbucks in Toronto. Will be heading to the airport shortly! It has been a successful and busy weekend and I am looking forward to being back home, especially because I get to see Raisin Bread! You'll be hearing more from me about my trip but for now, here is what the last week looked like.

I ran my first ever virtual race, the Run for OKC through Anywhere 5K, on Thursday evening, and I got a PR (personal record). I decided to do the race on the treadmill for that reason in particular. I'll be running in a few more virtual races in the fall and winter, so I think I'll have a better idea at that time on how I feel about virtual racing. They seemed to be a good alternative to me for fitting in races whenever I wanted to complete them.


Monday: Daily Burn: Yoga 2 (40 minutes) + Ran 2.06 miles
Tuesday: Pilates Reformer Mixed Level Class (1 hour)
Wednesday: Daily Burn: Metabolic Maximizer (30 minutes)
Thursday: Run for OKC Anywhere5K
Friday: lots of walking around Toronto
Saturday: rest
Sunday: lots of walking around Toronto

Hope you all had enjoyable weekends and your weeks are off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment