Aug 5, 2013

Week in Review (July 29 to August 4, 2013)


Happy Monday! For those who read my blog regularly, you know that I am usually not afraid to try new things. This week I was hesitant to try a new class at the Pilates studio I have been going to recently, but I tried it anyway and I'm glad I did. On Saturday morning, I took a CoreAlign class, which is supposed to improve posture and balance. My posture is pretty bad and I'm a klutz, which made this class pretty challenging. It did not come to me naturally at all, but I am glad I went. I'm not sure that I will be adding this class as a regular part of my workout routine, but it was good to get out of my comfort zone.

I had fewer workouts this week but felt like I put in some good quality time!

Monday: Ran 2.84 miles
Tuesday: rest
Wednesday: rest
Thursday: Pilates Reformer class (50 minutes)
Friday: rest
Saturday: Ran/walked 2.2 miles + CoreAlign class (50 minutes)
Sunday: Walked 3 miles

Total yoga this week: 0 times
Total mileage this week: 8.04 miles
Total mileage this year: 220.25

Oh and this is exciting! I am being featured in today's blog post on RealInto.com as this week's F.I.T. Interview. Check it out here. Thanks, Carli!!

Question: What was the last new thing you tried? 

No comments:

Post a Comment