Nov 26, 2012

Week 4 Training Update

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and was able to take a break! I am back to the grind today with 3 weeks left of this semester. Then it's four weeks of winter break (can't wait!) before I enter the final stretch of business school. 

Not much to report on the training front this week. My breakdown was:
Wednesday: Ran 2.8 miles
Thursday: Turkey Chase 10K
Sunday: Ran 3 miles

On Saturday, I met up with a friend for lunch at Georgia Brown's. The restaurant was weirdly empty almost the entire time we were there. On the other hand, it made for a good environment to catch up! I went all out and got the fried chicken with mashed potatoes, collard greens and gravy. The chicken was moist and the skin was crisp, which makes good fried chicken in my book! 


Georgia Brown's
950 15th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20005

No comments:

Post a Comment