Nov 22, 2012

Week 3 Training Update #sweatpink


Happy Thanksgiving, friends! I know this update is slightly late, but better late than never, right? I was in Los Angeles for a few days, celebrating my brother's engagement, so that wonked up my schedule a bit. While I was there I was able to procure my favorite fruit, persimmons. How I love thee! Thanks, Shirley!


Anyhow, I am happy to announce that I am a Sweat Pink Ambassador! What is a Sweat Pink Ambassador? you ask. In a nutshell, Sweat Pink Ambassadors "sweat hard, play hard, and inspire those around them to achieve their best selves." I am super excited to be a part of this program and can't wait to see what opportunities are ahead for me to get connected and learn from this community of women. 

I also got me some pink swag. If anyone needs a pair of pink shoelaces, hit me up. They make you run faster, really. 



My breakdown for the week was:

Wednesday: Ran 2.27 miles
Thursday: Ran 2.38 miles
Saturday: Ran 6.12 miles

For my Saturday training session, I had the chance to run with my sister who was also in Los Angeles for the celebrations. It was awesome since we will be doing the Princess Half together, plus the scenery was beautiful as we ran towards the ocean and the weather was gorgeous!

Today, I completed my first 10K race so stay tuned for that!

Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment