Dec 19, 2016

Pregnant with Twins - Week 21


We forgot to take a bump photo this week! Whoops! But we had quite the eventful week.

I got to see the babies again, and I have been getting more and more uncomfortable.


Symptoms: Frequent nose bleeds, back pain, trouble sleeping, digestive issues, aches and pains. Trouble bending over. Can't see my toes anymore when I'm standing up straight. I am also so thirsty at different times of the day. 

Babies' size: Pomegranate

Appetite: Same as usual except I have been craving sweets and carbs again. 

Workouts/weight gain: Yoga two times this week and walked 2.85 miles. I didn't weigh myself this week. 

Medical: On Monday, I had an appointment with the perinatologist. I had a level 3 ultrasound with an echocardiogram. My appointments can run quite long because they need to take all of the pictures of both babies. My back was hurting so bad that I had to stop a few times during the ultrasound. The good news is that both babies are doing well. 

Baby A weighs 1 lb, is 10.7 inches long and measures in the 56th percentile.

Baby B weighs 1 lb and 2 ounces, is 11.2 inches long and measures in the 88th percentile. Big baby!

We also got some 3D pictures for the first time. They are starting to look like little dudes instead of blobs! 


Heehee. I love Baby B's tiny foot!



I had another chiropractor appointment this week as well, which went well. I probably won't be back for another month or so. 

Happenings: I finally caved in and bought a pregnancy pillow. I don't know what took me so long to get it, but I have been sleeping slightly better at night. My back would be hurting so bad that I have been waking up super early in the morning even though I am still exhausted and I would just to get out of bed. Then, of course, I would be so sleepy during the day that I need to take a nap. Not very conducive to being productive and working. 



While I was at BuyBuyBaby, I also picked up another registry welcome bag (Carson not included). 


Buy Buy Baby Registry Welcome bag
- three issues of Fit Pregnancy and Baby magazine
Pampers diaper (1) and wipes (6) in a cute printed pouch (same as the one from Babies R Us)
- Seventh Generation diapers (2)
- Blue Lizard Australian baby sunscreen sample
- Boogie wipes (1 count)
- Shea Moisture Shampoo/Baby Wash and Lotion samples
- Lansinoh HPA Lanolin nipple cream sample
- Lansinoh 2 disposable nursing pads and 2 breastmilk storage bags
- Dapple dish washing liquid sample
- Dapple pacifier wipe sample
- Balmex diaper rash cream sample
- Noodle & Boo lotion sample 
- $20 Shutterfly gift card
- $5 Buy Buy Baby coupon
- babyganics hand wipe and laundry detergent samples
- chicco NaturalFit pacifier
- Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion sample
- Mustela no rinse cleansing water and body lotion samples
- Safety 1st Baby on Board sign
- Reuseable gift bag
- Bunch of coupons

This welcome bag has taken the lead from Target's!

No comments:

Post a Comment