Dec 1, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide 2014: For the Traveler

Welcome to Gift Guide Week here on WillWrite4Travel.com! This week I will be bringing you a series of themed gift guides starting with my 2014 Holiday Gift Guide for the traveler in your life.

1. Portable Charging Station
Some hotels still don't get it. Today's tech-savvy travelers come bearing cords! It is so annoying when you can't find enough outlets, can't reach them or the only available outlets are scattered around your hotel room. Portable charging stations ensure your devices have enough juice and keeps all of your cable organized.


AViiQ Portable Charging Station with Cable Management, from $60, available on Amazon.com
Photo by AViiQ

2. Next Issue Subscription
Need some reading material but hate lugging around half-read magazines? Next Issue gives you unlimited access to over 140 magazines right on your tablet or phone. Titles run the gamut from Ski to Vogue and from Inc. to Travel + Leisure.


 Subscriptions start at $9.99 per month, NextIssue.com

3. Hard-Side Spinner Carry-on Suitcase
It took me long enough, but I finally found my match. My carry-on baggage match, that is. I knew that spinners make navigating through narrow spaces a breeze, but I did not realize until recently how much easier it is to pack a hard-side suitcase. For me, having the zipper in the middle of the body versus at the edge of one side makes a huge difference in terms of maximization of space.


Samsonite Winfield 2 Fashion HS Spinner 20, $111.99, available on Amazon.com
Photo by Samsonite

4. Portable Humidifier
My skin has a habit of going crazy when I am in a new environment. This tiny portable humidifier allows your hotel room to have just the right amount of moisture to help keep your road-weary body from losing it.


Air-O-Swiss Portable Travel Humidifier, $39.99, available on Amazon.com
Photo by Air-O-Swiss

5. Packing Cubes
My family members are always amazed by how I can fit all of my belongings into a single carry-on suitcase. Packing cubes are the reason why I am a packing genius. They also allow me to keep my stinky clothes separate from my clean clothes when I am bouncing around from city to city.



Eagle Creek Pack-In Cube Set, $26.50, EagleCreek.com
Photo by Eagle Creek

No comments:

Post a Comment