Sep 1, 2014

Wine and Dine Half Marathon 2014 - Week 1 Training Recap


Only 66 days left until I head out to Walt Disney World to run my third runDisney half marathon! Now that I feel sort of settled into a routine here in Albuquerque with my job and new puppy, I have finally started up with my training program. 

I actually do not have a goal time for this race because I am planning to run/walk with my sister and brother-in-law (who will be doing his first half marathon). I still want to get the mileage in before race day just to get myself back into running mode. 

August 25 to 31, 2014
Monday: rest
Tuesday: 2.75 miles
Wednesday: YogaVibes.com - Detox Quick Flow (20 minutes)
Thursday: rest
Friday: 2.43 miles
Saturday: Rebel Donut Dash 5K (recap will be posted tomorrow)
Sunday: YogaVibes.com - I don't want to do yoga but I should (17 minutes)

Total mileage: 8.28 miles

Hope you are enjoying the long Labor Day weekend! I will leave you with a picture of Gus. He is now 12 weeks old!


4 comments:

  1. awww. I love Gus! Ollie would love him too! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...Thanks, Lea! I can't wait until Gus is old enough for me to run with!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the training for Wine & Dine! I finished it in 2012- nothing quite like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary Beth! I am really looking forward to Wine & Dine. Disney races are always so fun!

      Delete