Feb 27, 2014

{Product Review} Toiletry Bag with Travel Accessories by ToiletTree Products

I have a confession to make. I am so used to packing that I have, for several years now, stopped unpacking. That means that my toiletry bag is always at the ready, which also means that my toiletry bags suffer from a high degree of wear and tear.

Because of the sad state of my last toiletry bag, I was very excited at the prospect of getting a new toiletry bag to try out. That is why I was so excited when I was recently sent a Toiletry Bag from ToiletTree Products.

The Toiletry Bag is designed to organize all of your toiletries while you are on the road and if you are like me, while you are at home!


The bag has a large double zipper compartment as well as a separate zippered compartment on the bottom. 


The nylon fabric interior is designed to be fully water resistant. 


The bottom compartment has a zippered mesh pocket as well as secure storage for the travel accessories that are included with the Toiletry Bag. 


The bag includes three TSA-approved travel bottles (labeled shampoo, conditioner and body wash), a toothbrush case and a collapsible cup and pill holder. That cup! I love it. 


I have to admit that when I first took a look at the bag, I was surprised by how big it seemed. I thought for sure that it was going to be too large to fit my needs. Those who have traveled with me before know that I suffer from luggage separation anxiety, which causes me to be a carry-on luggage only traveler. On further inspection, I realized that it was actually not much larger than my current toiletry bag. I also tried to fit it into my overnight bag and, surprise, surprise, it fit!

I filled the bag with my usual toiletries and there was plenty of room for more items.


Because of my luggage separation anxiety, I probably won't be able to use the secure elastic spots because of the TSA rules on having liquids in a quart size bag, but the bottom compartment is the perfect place to put my ziplock bag. 


The toiletry bag is also made of a heavy duty material and doesn't look like it would get banged up easily. I also loved the two handles on either side of the bag, which makes it easy to grab and go. Can't wait to see where my Toiletry Bag and I go next!

The Toiletry Bag is available on Amazon.com for the very reasonable price of $24.95.

To learn more about ToiletTree Products, find them on
Twitter: @ToiletTreeProd
Facebook: ToiletTreeProducts
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/toilettreeprod/
Instagram: www.instagram.com/toilettreeproducts

Disclosure: I received this Toiletry Bag with Travel Accessories from ToiletTree Products for the purpose of this review. No compensation was received. All opinions are my own. Read my full disclosure here

No comments:

Post a Comment