Nov 25, 2013

Recent Happenings - November 2013

Hello, friends. You may have noticed that I haven't had a Week in Review in quite some time. I have decided to discontinue them because I find them boring to read on other blogs and I also find them boring to write. So from time to time, I am planning to do Recent Happenings posts instead. 

- I was officially in hibernation mode this weekend. I ran all of my errands and did my long run on Saturday. Because this was the forecast on Sunday....Yeah, it is freezing. Hopefully, this passes soon.  


- I entered the random drawing for a spot in the 2014 Nike Women's Half Marathon in DC. I actually am not dying to run it, so I would be fine not getting in. I'll find out in a couple of weeks if I do though.

- I finished reading book #2 of my goal of 15. My second book was Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. The writing and the characters are so engaging. The book only makes me want to visit Savannah even more!


- My yoga and stretching regime has really fallen by the wayside. My body is really starting to suffer because of it. I need to get back to my goal of yoga once a week.

- As you may know, I am a Girls Gone Sporty Ambassador. I recently received a pair of these bad boys for a Girls Gone Sporty Gear Girls Review. Six ambassadors got a chance to test out a pair of Under Armour Sunglasses of their choice and review them. You can read my review plus the other Gear Girls reviews here. I will most likely write an extended review in the coming weeks.

Under Armour UA Rumble Sunglasses

- My race calendar for next year has not been shaping up much. I am officially registered for only two races so far. It seems so weird not to have more on the docket. If you have any recommendations for races in the DC area, please let me know!

- Mileage update for the year: 331.37 miles!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment