Nov 7, 2013

I'm not sorry...I'm sick

My friend, the upper respiratory infection (aka the common cold) paid me a visit last week, and I am still coughing up all sorts of goodness. 

He is so cute in Giant Microbe form, but he really needs to go back to where he came from.

Source: GiantMicrobes.com
I haven't felt like myself in days, and because of that, I haven't been up to writing blog posts. Having full days of work and commuting with a congested head and headaches that last for days doesn't put me in the mindset for blogging. So that's why there has been a lack of updates.

I think I would usually say that I'm sorry for the lack of updates, but not today, I'm not really sorry. I have not been in the mood. There are other things I have been doing and taking care of myself is my priority.

Have a great rest of the week! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! Feel better. Don't blame you not feeling like writing. Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Feel better. Don't blame you not feeling like writing. Get some rest!

    ReplyDelete