Jan 7, 2013

Week 10 Training Update


Photo (Source)

Seven more weeks to go! It's starting to feel real. My schedule is still a little bit off this week. Trying to get back on track and serious next week. 

Week 10 
Tuesday - 25 minutes of yoga
Thursday - ran 1.6 miles
Saturday - ran 4 miles + 20 minutes of Pilates
--------------------------------------
Goals Progress
1. Finish my MBA - still on winter break
2. Finish my first 10 miler - N/A
3. Finish my first half marathon - N/A
4. Exercise three times a week - YES!!! 
5. Participate in Meatless Mondays regularly - N/A (no Mondays yet.)
6. Eat out less = save money - I didn't eat out for lunch all week! Woohoo!

These are three new goals:
7. Run 700 miles this year - Total Mileage To Date (TMTD): 5.6 miles (694.4 miles to go. Oof). 
8. Try out two new workout classes - Zumba? Kettlebells? Spinning?
9. Post once a week 

No comments:

Post a Comment