Mar 4, 2015

FitBloggin' 2015 is Happening June 25-28, 2015

Source: FitBloggin'

This year's FitBloggin' takes places from June 25 to 28, 2015 in beautiful Denver, Colorado! If you are unfamiliar with FitBloggin', it is an annual conference for fitness bloggers. The event includes not only informational sessions on social media, writing and photography, but also lots of workouts, a fashion show and a fun run!

While I have been to a women's blog conference and a travel blog conference, I have yet to attend a fitness blog conference. I am hoping to attend this year. FitBloggin' is currently counting down the days until the conference (112 days to be exact) and will be giving away three conference passes along with lodging for two nights and a swag bag. I have my fingers crossed that I will be one of the lucky ones!

I have heard such good things about past FitBloggin' conferences but meeting some of my fellow bloggers is probably the biggest reason I want to attend. I sure am ready to get sweaty with them!

This blog post is an entry to The Great, 100-Days-Left FitBloggin' Giveaway.  

No comments:

Post a Comment