Feb 4, 2013

Week 14 Training Update


Week 14
Sunday: ran 9.62 miles and 20 mins of Pilates
Tuesday: 30 minutes on the elliptical
Wednesday: personal training session 
Saturday: 6 hour self-defense course
-------------------------------------
It's time to check back in on my goals progress now that January is over. I'm pretty proud that I've been doing quite well on the majority of my goals! Woohoo!

Goals Progress
1. Finish my MBA - three weeks down! 
2. Finish my first 10 miler - N/A
3. Finish my first half marathon - N/A
4. Exercise three times a week - I've only gone one week so far this year without working out at least three times. 
5. Participate in Meatless Mondays regularly - I haven't been keeping good track of this, so I can't say for sure if I've been doing well. 
6. Eat out less = save money - I've let myself eat out for lunch only once a week in January. I'm hoping to keep this up or improve on it. 
7. Run 700 miles this year - Total Mileage To Date (TMTD): 52.3 miles (647.7 miles to go). 
8. Try out two new workout classes - My self-defense course wasn't technically a workout class but it did include a bit of physical activity. I encourage all the ladies to take one! 
9. Post once a week - Yes!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Irene! Good luck with all your goals, you can do it!! I wanted to let you know I nominated you for a Liebster Award, Sweat Pink! Check out the details here: http://livecraftsweat.blogspot.com/2013/02/i-won-blog-award-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete