Jul 16, 2015

35th Birthday!

Hello, friends! Yesterday was my 35th birthday! Since this birthday was kind of a big deal, I decided to take the day off from work for the first time in my life. Yup, that is correct. I had never taken the day off for my birthday before. Is that crazy?

Gus surprised me this morning by making a huge mess in his crate, which I had to clean up. I finally got out of the house to enjoy my free birthday Starbucks. I got a venti iced latte and a chocolate croissant. I was all comfy with my iPad but the store was so cold that I left after I finished eating my croissant. Boohoo!


I headed back home and took a leisurely walk with my pups. Two happy guys!


Then it was time for some relaxation with a 90 minute Swedish massage at Massage Envy


I was starving at the end of the session so I headed to Nagomi for a seaweed salad and tuna, yellowtail and salmon donburi. Yum!


Then it was back home to let the puppies out and do some at-home yoga.


I made a run to Target and then to a newly opened boba tea cafe. Rustic Bubble Tea Cafe is so cute! Looks like a great place to relax and enjoy a drink and snack. It reminds me a lot of the boba tea cafes in California, which Albuquerque has been lacking.



Wednesday night is softball night for us, so we headed out to play. Unfortunately, we lost, but I did get a base hit. Woohoo!


After the game, our team captain surprised me and the rest of the team with birthday cupcakes! So sweet. A few of us also went out to dinner afterwards.

Mmmm...red velvet! Do you like my crazy Union Jack leggings?

I had a nice, relaxing day and cannot believe that I am now 35. So scary.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday again! Sounds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a relaxing and much needed day off!

    ReplyDelete