Jun 30, 2015

Weekend Update: Home Renovations

What a crazy week this has been! Friday was such an exciting day. I could not contain myself when I read the news about the Supreme Court's decision that same-sex couples have the right to marry. Such a happy day!


Friday was also "Bring Your Dog to Work Day." Since I work from home, every day is bring your dog to work day for me! They are not amused that I have to go back to my office.


My weekend started off with watching the FIFA Women's World Cup - US versus China game with some of our softball teammates. USA! USA! Can't wait to see who wins the semi-final game on Tuesday. 

The rest of the weekend was spent doing home renovations and running around town getting things done.

One thing we got done was getting the pups trimmed up for the summer. Gus went to the groomer, and Raisin Bread and I did Carson's hair. Not bad, but it took us three days to finish it. He was so fluffy and knotted.


Our current home renovation project is redoing the hallway. The plan is to redo the floors and paint the trim and walls. Here's what it looked like before. 


Here's what it looked like after one day of work.


 And here's what it looks like currently. Still got some more work to do, but it is coming along!



No comments:

Post a Comment