Jan 23, 2014

The Color Run 2014 Kaleidoscope Tour {Discount}

Who is ready for the happiest 5K on the planet? The Color Run is back with its 2014 Kaleidoscope Tour and promises to be bigger and more colorful than ever.


I am a sucker for themed runs, and after finishing two last year, I can't wait to complete The Color Run, which I consider to be one of the originators of the themed race. In fact, I am already signed up and ready to go!

This year, The Color Run will be holding events in new cities and will feature lots of new swag including new t-shirts, headbands, wristbands and sling bags for all registrants.


I am happy to be able to offer you a discount for $5 off registration to The Color Run in any city. Just type in the code COLOR5OFF at the time of registration. Important: code cannot be retro-actively applied. Type in the code. Do not copy/paste. Not valid on flash city sales. 


To find The Color Run event nearest you, check out the current tour dates. Races around the country are already scheduled, and new dates are added regularly.

To learn more about The Color Run, visit them at:
TheColorRun.com
Facebook.com/TheColorRun 

*Photos courtesy of The Color Run*

Disclosure: The Color Run provided me with two complimentary registrations to the run of my choice. No compensation was received. All opinions are my own. Read my full disclosure here.

No comments:

Post a Comment