Oct 17, 2013

{Product Review} ENERGYbits

After a long day of work and an unpleasant commute on the DC Metro, I'm usually bushed by the time I get home. Getting in a workout is always the first thing I want to do, but a lot of the time, I just want to veg out and look at pictures of baby pandas on the internet because I am just so tired!

I recently discovered ENERGYbits, which has completely changed my attitude towards heading to the gym after work. I was definitely skeptical at first, but these little "bits" have made such a difference for me. 


I typically try to get through my workouts on my own steam and will only resort to using energy gels and chews if I have a long run to complete. Why? Because all of the gels/chews/beans I have tried are loaded with all sorts of ingredients and sugar. And some have caffeine, which I cannot tolerate later on in the day. 

ENERGYbits contain one ingredient: 100% organically grown, non-GMO spirulina algae. What's so great about spirulina? Well for starters, it contains 40 vitamins and minerals, essential fatty acids and 64% protein. Each tab is also only one calorie. This combines to provide you with a steady flow of energy. 


To take ENERGYbits, I have been swallowing the tabs with water, like a vitamin. It is recommended to take 30 tabs 10 to 15 minutes before your workout, but I have honestly only been taking 10-15. Even with that dosage, I have felt a huge difference.

What I love most about ENERGYbits, though, it that I can take them without feeling like I'm compromising getting energy with having to put junk into my system! Take a look at this comparison chart:


What's my take? ENERGYbits has not only made me feel more energetic, but it has also helped my mind feel more functional after a long day. I am planning to make ENERGYbits part of my workout routine. Too many workouts have been lost because of my tiredness, and I think ENERGYbits can change that! 

Disclosure: I received a sample of 30 ENERGYbits tabs for the purpose of this review. No compensation was received. All opinions are my own. Read my full disclosure here

2 comments:

  1. I've tried this one. Won it in a giveaway. It made a difference with my workout. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Glad that they made a difference for you too! I love them.

      Delete