Jun 28, 2010

Roadtrip Countdown: 2 days and 20 hours

I was supposed to leave on my roadtrip across the country on Wednesday morning, but I encountered one snafu on Thursday and another one on Saturday.

Thursday's snafu has forced me to change my termination date to July 1, which forced me to bow out of the first leg of the roadtrip and buy a plane ticket to San Antonio.

Saturday's snafu has left my car with one less tire. I took my car to get the tires rotated since we would be driving such a long way and found that one of my tires had a bubble in the sidewall. Of course, they didn't have the tire I wanted on hand, but it should arrive on Wednesday morning just in time for Raisin Bread to hit the road.

Needless to say, I have been extremely stressed out by moving, but I am very excited about what lies ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment