Aug 14, 2015

Pretty Views and More Boston Eats

On Thursday night of the conference, we had a lovely dinner on the campus of Northeastern University. I think we were on the 17th floor and had amazing views of Boston.







We were even treated to a sunset!



Dinner was an amazing buffet dinner that included beef, clam chowder and crabcakes. I was surprised by how delicious everything was.


For dessert, we had huge Boston cream pies! I could only eat half of it even though I wanted to eat the whole thing!


On Friday night, I met up with an old friend/co-worker who I met at my first job after college. We had dinner at Eastern Standard Kitchen. The place was ridiculously busy because there was a concert at Fenway Park that night.

I enjoyed the Daily Special, which was saffron fettuccine with shellfish, tomatoes, peas and uni butter. Yum!


Boston is very upset about this whole deflate-gate thing! 


No comments:

Post a Comment